UCTD Support Forum
Welcome to the UCTD Forum! Please Log In

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

UCTD Support Forum
Welcome to the UCTD Forum! Please Log In
UCTD Support Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UCTD Support Forum

Support Forum for people diagnosed with Undifferentiated Connective Tissue Disease

You are not connected. Please login or register

Living a Life in Fear

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Living a Life in Fear Empty Living a Life in Fear Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:09 am

missangelkitten

New to UCTD Forum

It was very helpful to read alot of the posts here and know I am not alone. Sadly this is the year I have been diagnosed with UCTD and I feel like I live in complete fear.
My fatigue seems to hit me at random moments and I am prone to collapsing from exhaustion although I've done nothing that would merit me being exhausted! I am afraid to go in public for fear of a sudden flare up. Yesterday my husband had to carry me from the car to put me in bed. Here I lay, day 2, in bed and scared to have an episode without anyone around. I don't usually drive either because I become weak and severely fatigued. Does anyone have this same issue and if so, how can I deal with this? I'm tired of crying and feeling like I'm a burden to the world. Sad

2Living a Life in Fear Empty Re: Living a Life in Fear Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:55 am

Theoriginalhobbit

New to UCTD Forum

I know it's been five months since your post, but I thought I would reply anyway. I know exactly how you feel and I feel it daily too, although not quite to the same extent as I just about manage to get myself around the house. If you do read this and want to talk, do contact me or post again. I hope you feel better about things at the moment.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum