UCTD Support Forum
Welcome to the UCTD Forum! Please Log In

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

UCTD Support Forum
Welcome to the UCTD Forum! Please Log In
UCTD Support Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UCTD Support Forum

Support Forum for people diagnosed with Undifferentiated Connective Tissue Disease

You are not connected. Please login or register

Quality of life - multiple chronic diseases

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

avalokita

New to UCTD Forum

So I have UCTD plus really, really bad endometriosis. I can ignore the joint pain and falling all the time, but I can't ignore bleeding out all the time and constant abdominal pain, espiecally since I'm still working full time. I have a job where I'm out in the field for hours at a time, so bleeding buckets will not do.

I had a little boy back in October, and the bleeding is ridiculous.

I read somewhere that crazy menstrual bleeding could be a sign of lupus. I'm meeting with my old endometriosis surgeon tomorrow, and he knows I have UCTD, but I don't know what is what anymore.

Sorry, just had to vent.

neveragain444

New to UCTD Forum

Maybe the UCTD put you at higher risk for endometriosis but I'm sure your diagnosis would be correct. I had trouble with my periods, heavy bleeding, alot of cramping and pain, blood clots. When I had my hysterectomy, I found out my uterus had chronic inflammation. I don't miss those days. Have you thought about having a hysterectomy?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]