UCTD Support Forum
Welcome to the UCTD Forum! Please Log In

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

UCTD Support Forum
Welcome to the UCTD Forum! Please Log In
UCTD Support Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UCTD Support Forum

Support Forum for people diagnosed with Undifferentiated Connective Tissue Disease

You are not connected. Please login or register

Oh so tired of... (VENTING)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Oh so tired of... (VENTING) Empty Oh so tired of... (VENTING) Tue May 03, 2011 4:19 am

ynevar

ynevar
New to UCTD Forum

Hearing... "Well we just don't know."

I feel like crap and no one seems to know. Is it MILD Sjogren's? If this is mild then it really sucks and I'd hate to see MODERATE... or SEVERE...

I am tired of doctors saying you have ____, no... you don't you have ____. Oh it's Fibro... when I don't meet the diagnostic criteria. They look at me like I am nuts when I say, I don't meet the criteria.

I am tired of them saying, oh you should talk to someone about your depression. NO @$#@$#@ I am depressed, you all people haven't truly taken my very serious concerns seriously. ARRRRRRRRG!!!

http://www.uctdsupport.forumotion.com

2Oh so tired of... (VENTING) Empty Re: Oh so tired of... (VENTING) Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:54 am

neveragain444

New to UCTD Forum

This forum seems kind of dead. But if you want someone to talk to, come back, and I will gladly be here.

Why is it that your diagnosis is being flip flopped from one problem to the next? I feel your pain. Maybe if I share my story, it might help you in your journey in finding out what is wrong. If you'd like me to, just let me know.

3Oh so tired of... (VENTING) Empty Forum "Dead"? Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:50 pm

Ikey

Ikey
New to UCTD Forum

Say it isn't so.. Such a valuable resource. Diagnosed, of course, with uctd and it's great to be able to share and compare. I do see that no new posts have been added in a while. Please, members, get back online and let's keep this board alive and kicking!! Basketball

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum