UCTD Support Forum
Welcome to the UCTD Forum! Please Log In

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

UCTD Support Forum
Welcome to the UCTD Forum! Please Log In
UCTD Support Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UCTD Support Forum

Support Forum for people diagnosed with Undifferentiated Connective Tissue Disease

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anyone still using this site?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Anyone still using this site? Empty Anyone still using this site? Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:48 pm

BetsyJayne

New to UCTD Forum

I have had rashes when sick with a fever for about 20 years or so. A DX of DJD too. In 2011 I had a hysterectomy and learned afterward I had adenomyoosis for years. The next year a DX of Plantar Fasciatis that would not resolve with treatment,doc sent me off to a rheumatologist. All the blood work came back negative but my health began to get really weird. My shoulders began to hurt terrible.knees got sore and calf was painful enough for me to be seen to R/O a clot. Then a pop behind the knee led to a discovery of nodes up the tendons behind the same knee. Shoulder repair of rotator cuff in July of this year . My P/T is not going well because of the stiffness. Mouth sores,pain in the thumbs,shoulders knees and stiffness that begins if I sit for more than 10 or 20 minutes. I get up to walk and walk like and 80 year old woman. My doc wants a CT scan of my c-spine because an MRI showed marrow edema there. He ordered a bunch of labs that are pending but on the lab slip he wrote UCTD and the icd codes let me begin my research about this DX. So here I am,searching for answers. Oh I forgot I have very dry mouth especially at night and afib,also having a urinary system workup for microscopic hemeturia (blood in urine). Family history of Sjogren's and RA.

Any answers or info helpful and welcomed.

2Anyone still using this site? Empty I just joined Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:49 pm

JillG

JillG
New to UCTD Forum

Hi - I just joined this site. It is hard to get accurate information on UCTD, especially when the impact can be mild or can be quite serious and potentially life threatening if not treated.
I saw the post "Is anyone out there" and no one had responded. I thought I would and say "I'm here, too"

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum