UCTD Support Forum
Welcome to the UCTD Forum! Please Log In

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

UCTD Support Forum
Welcome to the UCTD Forum! Please Log In
UCTD Support Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UCTD Support Forum

Support Forum for people diagnosed with Undifferentiated Connective Tissue Disease

You are not connected. Please login or register

Congrats on the New Forum

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Congrats on the New Forum Empty Congrats on the New Forum Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:37 pm

inga

New to UCTD Forum

This is awesome. I am so thrilled you started this forum for those with UCTD, which is a lot of people! Very Happy

Be patient but there will soon be more members!

Even though I have a + lip biopsy for SjS, I have only a +ANA and my SSA/SSB is negative, so really, I feel more like I have UCTD. (Although I am technically diagnosed with SjS)

I do have PN, distal renal tubular acidosis, lung fibrosis, diffuse esophageal spasm, diverticulosis and cardiac arrhythmia, as part of the clinical picture.

Undifferentiated is not Uncomplicated!

2Congrats on the New Forum Empty Welcome Inga! Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:47 pm

ynevar

ynevar
New to UCTD Forum

I am so very glad that you joined here!!! And I am so very glad that I made this forum!

Please feel free to send me any links you might have on UCTD, I will post them as part of a permanent ongoing thread so people can use it as a resource.

Thanks!

-Y

http://www.uctdsupport.forumotion.com

3Congrats on the New Forum Empty Re: Congrats on the New Forum Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:55 am

Nanna6

Nanna6
New to UCTD Forum

It is nice to have a UCTD website and I look forward to it's growth. I will gladly pass the word around to the other support sites I'm on.

UCTD really does need so much more acknowledgement, but then so do most Autoimmune Diseases. Back in the early '80s when there were almost no websites for FMS we started building them little by little and now look, there's a FMS commercial on everyday. So if we keep pushing UCTD they won't be able to ignore it any longer and will have to acknowledge us. So thanks for taking the step!

((hugs))
Caryn

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum